Canvas Print — Signature Edition
This photograph was captured from the Lobster House piers on Fisherman's Wharf. On this beautiful night the sun was setting to my back and I noticed the ships pointed towards the sunset, almost as if they had shifted in their berths to take in the magnificent view. Many have commented that they love seeing the ship names and also the wear and tear on the hulls that reveal details of a life of hard work on the open seas. Canvas Details:
- Archival canvas, museum quality gallery wrap
- 24 inches wide x 16 inches tall
- Stretched onto thick 1.5" wooden frame, ready to hang
- Clean white canvas on the 1.5 inch sides
- Signed by the photographer (Michael Longfellow)
As a signed print, this makes for a unique gift for the Cape May fan, or anyone who prizes beautiful photography. This Cape May original can add a modern touch of beauty to your beach home, kitchen, office or den and makes for the perfect birthday, wedding or holiday gift, or as a giveaway for a special event or for business.